Overview: This workshop is for organizations seeking to become compliant with FTA and AZDOT 5310 contract conditions.
Lake Havasu Aquatics Center
100 Park Avenue
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Date: Thursday, July 6, 2017
Time: 9 am to 4 pm Lunch is on your own.
Who Should Attend (Role): Persons who manage 5310 programs, program managers, grant managers, and persons responsible for compliance monitoring.
Pre-Requisites: None required
Benefits - Objectives:
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
• Know and understand FTA and AZDOT policies as presented in 5310 contract certifications and assurances;
• Be familiar with standard and sample policies and procedures that implement FTA/AZDOT requirements; and
• Have a plan of action to assure compliance and a successful site review.
• Title VI Civil Rights
• DBE and Procurement
• Asset Management and Transfer
• Drug and Alcohol Program
• Suspension and Debarment
• Private Sector Protections
• Accessible Vehicles