Overview: This workshop provides an overview and samples of management best practices for rural transit/transportation providers.
Prescott Valley Library Crystal Room
7401 E. Civic Circle
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Time: 9 am to 4 pm Lunch is on your own.
Who Should Attend (Role): Persons who manage 5310 programs, program managers and grant managers, program assistants.
Pre-Requisites: None required
Benefits - Objectives:
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
• Be familiar with industry best practice standards for management of small, rural transit/transportation programs;
• Be familiar with new or developing practices that encourage coordination; and
• Be familiar with management tools, forms, and technology.
• Administrative Best Practices
• Operations Best Practices
• Creating a Management Plan