Overview: This workshop provides information and tools for comprehensive 5310 grant management including compliance, reporting, invoice, procurement, and other contract requirements.
Lake Havasu Aquatics Center
100 Park Avenue
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Time: 9 am to 4 pm Lunch is on your own.
Who Should Attend (Role): Persons responsible for management of 5310 grant awards, financial managers, program managers and assistants.
Pre-Requisites: None required
Benefits - Objectives:
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
• Understand the 5310 grant contract requirements;
• Be familiar with reporting, procurement, and invoicing requirements including those of the COG/MPO and AZDOT’s E-Grants system.
• Be familiar with grant management tools, forms, and technology.
• AZDOT 5310 Contract requirements
• Reporting, Invoicing, and Procurement procedures
• Data Collection
• Coordination Activities
• Management tools, forms, and technology