Join AzTA and ADOT for the 31st Annual Transit Conference at the Tucson University Park Hotel in Tucson. On Sunday, April 8th, the conference kicks off with the signature, “AzTA Golf with Friends” event at Omni National Golf Resort and followed by a Welcome Reception with Exhibitor and Vehicle Displays.
Thank you to ACI for sponsoring three innovative keynote topics:
• “Say Hello to WAYMO” - Ellie Casson, Head of Local Policy - WAYMO
• Connected Vehicle Technology- Loop 101 Mobility Grant
• A Community Conversation around the First Mile Last Mile campaign partnered by the City of Phoenix & Lyft.
FEATURED breakout sessions will include:
• Tucson TOD Highlights
• Mobility on Demand Sandbox Project- Valley Metro, PAG & FTA
• Creative Recruitment - First Transit
• “Crafting the Message” - Pinal RTA 2017 Transportation Measure- HDR
• “Respect the Ride” Code of Conduct - Valley Metro
• Micro Transit - ASU School of Sustainability
• ADA & Service Animals
• A Holistic Approach to Transit Planning - FMPO, NAIPTA, City of Flagstaff
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea- Banner Occupational Health
• Regional Commuter and Intercity Passenger Rail in Arizona- MAG & ADOT
• More to come ...
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND… Join us at this year’s P3 After Party sponsored by Creative Bus Sales! A fun evening that will include dinner, drinks, prizes, music… and premier transit vehicles!
This is the premier transit conference for Arizona. Don’t miss the action!