Overview: This workshop is for organizations that wish to use data collection as a tool to understand their current transportation program’s effectiveness, develop data based performance goals, understand cost efficiencies, and build a case for sustainable funding.
Cochise College Benson
1025 State Route 90
Benson, AZ 85602
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time: 9 am to 4 pm Lunch is on your own.
Who Should Attend (Role): Persons who manage 5310 programs, program managers, grant managers, and persons responsible for collecting and managing data.
Pre-Requisites: Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Benefits - Objectives: At the end of this workshop, participants will:
* Understand the value of collecting transit/ transportation related data;
* Be familiar with data collection tools and forms; and
* Be able to evaluate transportation services using collected data
* Types of data
* How data is used to improve programming
* Best practices for data collection
* Data and performance goals
* Bars, Charts, and Graphs; Using data to make a case