Overview: This workshop is geared toward organizations which do not have a separate transportation budget but provide transportation services as part of their mission. The information gained will allow personnel to develop a transportation budget for use in applying for FTA/AZDOT 5310 funds.
2201 N. Gemini Rd.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Time: 9 am to 4 pm Lunch is on your own.
Who Should Attend (Role): 5310 Program Managers, Financial Managers, persons responsible for grant application development, persons responsible for grant management.
Pre-Requisites: Access to and knowledge of organizational budget and general math skills.
Benefits - Objectives:
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
* Identify budget elements that may be attributed to Transit/Transportation provision including direct and indirect costs
* Determine proportionate share of organizational budget elements in developing a transit/transportation budget
* Formulating Direct costs when there in no Indirect Cost Allocation Plan
* Allowable Administrative Direct Costs
* Allowable Operations Direct Costs
* Allowable Capital Direct Costs
* Forecasting budget needs
* Establishing cost based performance measures