Thank you to our Tournament Title Sponsor: Creative Bus Sales
- Santa Claus Super Ticket Sponsor: ACI
- Drinks Are On Us! Sponsor: SCHETKY BUS & VAN SALES
- Tournament Breakfast Sponsor: ALB PIPING PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Grand Prize Raffle Sponsor: TOTALRIDE
- Golf Ball Launcher Hole Sponsor: TENSAR
- “Get in the Hole” Snack Sponsor: SUNDT
- Golf Foursome Photo Sponsor: HDR
Join us this December to #TeeOffForTransit
HURRY ONLY A FEW Sponsorships Available!! All of us have earned an opportunity to network through AzTA’s one-of-a-kind golf tournament by allowing our “minds” to relax in the beauty of Troon North Golf Course. The perfect solution to “working from home” should be “relaxing on the golf course”!
Christmas is coming EARLY this year to all AzTA Golf Classic Golfers—thanks to Santa Claus Super Ticket Sponsor—ACI! All golfers will receive a complimentary Super Ticket ($50 value) for all on course contests including mulligans. Merry Christmas from our ACI family to yours!
You won’t want to miss the fun! The Arizona Coyotes will be sponsoring a HOWL YEAH! Par 3 Contest Hole:
- Closest to the pin contest - 2 winners will win a Coyotes jersey
- Birdie contest - Those who birdie the hole will win a choice of a Coyotes Howl Yeah flag or t-shirt
- Hockey stick distance - Those who land within a hockey stick distance to the hole will receive a Coyotes signed mini stick
- Enter to Win - Those who enter to win will receive 2 complimentary ticket vouchers for a game next season
Why AzTA needs your support?
Did you know that our Annual Golf Classic not only helps our association continue its mission of advocating for public transit & funding in Arizona, but additionally it helps us financially support college students each year that are pursuing their education in a transit related field. Thank you for helping us continue this amazing work!
More about Troon North…
Troon North Golf Club stands as a hallmark of the Scottsdale desert golf experience with two 18-hole courses stretching through the natural ravines and foothills in the shadows of Pinnacle Peak. Giant granite boulders lie strewn across the rugged landscape of Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, where Troon North Golf Club combines iconic golf with the visual sensation of desert landscape, providing a standard unmatched in the American Southwest.