Human Resource Director
Start Date: To be Determined Compensation: To Be Determined
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
OPENING DATE: December 9, 2020
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
SALARY: To Be Determined
•Manages employee compensation and benefits program.
• Reviews, recommends and monitors wage and employee appraisal programs.
• Coordinates bidding process on health and wellness benefits and ensures compliance with ERISA.
• Assist with labor relations and negotiations as needed.
• Monitoring, tracking and responding to grievances.
• Participate in mediation and arbitration as needed.
• Working with labor attorney, as necessary.
• Interpreting contracts and advising staff.
• Manages employee recruitment by directing staff in following established recruitment process & procedures.
• Assist in final hiring decisions and responding to charges from EEOC.
• Coordinate FTA Drug & Alcohol Program by reviewing and revising policies to comply with regulations.
• Develops implements and disseminates policies and procedures by conducting research.
• Develops and revises policies and procedures.
• Enforces various policies and compiling EEO plan.
• Filing form 550 for retirement plans annually.
• Manages the 401k plan by notifying employees of open enrollment.
• Administers loan and early withdrawals from the 401k account.
• Provides information for top-heavy testing as required by the IRS.
• Other duties assigned.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. At least five years of experience in Human Resources.
Benefits include health care coverage for employees and dependents, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays and a 401k retirement plan.
You may fill out an employment application at 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd. from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You may also download an application from our website at www.suntran.com, and fax it to (520) 293-3348, or email it to email@example.com. If selected for any of the positions, the company requires a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodation Employer