HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Start Date: 01/01/2022
The Human Resources Director plans, directs, and reviews all activities of the Human Resources department including recruitment/selection, classification, compensation, group benefits, equity and reporting. The Human Resources director also provides management of a staff of five employees located among three modes.
- Manages employee compensation and benefits program.
- Reviews, recommends and monitors wage and employee appraisal programs.
- Coordinates bidding process on health and wellness benefits and ensures ERISA compliance.
- Manages employee recruitment by directing staff in following established recruitment process.
- Assist in final hiring decisions and responding to EEOC charges.
- Coordinate drug and alcohol program by reviewing and revising policies in compliance with FTA.
- Develops implements and disseminates policies and procedures by conducting research.
- Enforces various policies and compiling EEO plan.
- Filing form 5500 for retirement plans annually for all three modes.
- Manages the 401k plan by notifying employees of open enrollment.
- Assist with labor relations and negotiations as needed.
- Monitoring, tracking and responding to grievances.
- Participate in mediation and arbitration as needed.
- Working with labor attorney as needed.
- Interpreting contracts and advising staff.
- Provides information to perform the top heavy testing as required by the IRS.
Benefits: Benefits include health care coverage for employees and dependents, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays and a 401k retirement plan.
To Apply: You may fill out an employment application at 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd, from 9am-4pm, Monday-Friday. You may also download an application from our website at www.suntran.com, and fax it to 520-293-3348, or email it to email@example.com. For guaranteed consideration apply by January 19, 2022.
QUALIFICATIONS: Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. At least five years of experience in Human Resources. Preference with employee relations background.