Planning and Projects Manager
Compensation: $77,038 - $115,557
The Planning and Projects Manager will perform a variety of professional and technical administrative duties related to analyzing, evaluating, planning, and coordinating overall transit services; grant and funding acquisition; and project management for the NCRTD.
The Planning and Projects Manager will among other duties:
- Manage major planning studies.
- Perform transportation demand management planning activities.
- Coordinate major special operational and/or administrative projects.
- Identify and research sources of funding and prepare applications and amendments and monitor and comply with funding requirements.
- Prepare project scope for Requests for Qualifications and Requests for Proposals to solicit service for the NCRTD.
- Review approved transit service plans, evaluate and design new and existing bus routes.
- Represent NCRTD at various municipal and government events and efforts.
- Perform tasks associated with Federal and State reporting requirements which include (but not limited to) NTD and Rural Transit Data reports, DBE reporting to the State, and grant/funding progress reports.
- Graduation from college with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Transportation, Public Administration, Transportation Planning, Business Administration or other related field.
2. Five (5) years of (full-time equivalent) verifiable professional transit planning or related operational or administrative experience, two (2) years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
3. An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits: The NCRTD proudly provides our team members with a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package. Our goal is to ensure our team members have coverage options that give them and their family members the opportunity to live well and be well.
We offer our regular, full-time and part-time employees a suite of benefits including: paid time off, the option of participating in a variety of
group insurance plans, and a retirement plan through the Public Employee’s
Retirement Association of New Mexico.
The North Central Regional Transit District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate unlawful harassment or discrimination on the basis of political or religious affiliation, race, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, use of domestic abuse leave or genetic information. The District is also committed to providing proper access to services, facilities, and employment opportunities. For accessibility information or alternative formats, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com or call (505) 692-1061.
EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled encouraged to apply.