Planning Program Manager 1
Compensation: 60,000.00-75,000.00 Annually
The Planning Program Manager 1 determines and publicly advocates substantive program policy as required by the Federal Transit Administration and the State of Arizona. Responsible for all aspects of federal and state transit grant management.
- Responsible for the administration and oversight of Federal Transit Administration (FTA) grant funds awarded to a number of transit systems (grantees) throughout the state
- Ensure federal regulatory compliance; provide technical assistance and training in a variety of areas including procurement and financial management.
- Facilities development, safety, and civil rights compliance; data collection/analysis and reporting, project management, policy development, implementation and system planning.
- State statutes, various state/federal regulations regarding transit (planning), public involvement.
- Communication - verbal, written and presentations.
- Budget/expenditure analysis.
- Maintain effective working relationships with others.