Ten State Associations across the country are combining efforts and leveraging resources to bring additional training to their members.
This webinar will explore agency Diversity and Inclusion Committees established by agencies. Panelists will discuss why agencies should set up a committee, how they are managed, and what topics and policies committees should consider. Panelists will outline lessons learned and what the future holds, considering the ongoing national conversation around race and equity.
Registered attendees are encouraged to submit questions/comments when registering.
- Samantha Einarson, Pierce Transit
- Collina Beard, Lane Transit
- KeAndra D. Cylear Dodds, LA Metro
- Darnell Grisby, Executive Director, TransForm
- Justin D. Leighton, Executive Director – WSTA
REGISTRATION: Click here to register for the webinar
These webinars are for members of the following Associations:
- Arizona Transit Association
- California Association for Coordinated Transportation
- Colorado Association of Transit Agencies
- Florida Public Transportation Association
- Illinois Public Transportation Association
- Pennsylvania Public Transportation Association
- South West Transit Association
- Tennessee Public Transportation Association
- Virginia Transit Association
- Washington State Transit Association