Thank you to our DIAMOND SPONSOR - Exhibitor & Vehicle Showcase Reception Wednesday, April 13th - CREATIVE BUS SALES!! The vendors are excited to talk to each of you about their products and services. This is a great happy hour with drinks & light refreshments!
Thank you to our TRANSIT TAKEOVER PARTY DIAMOND SPONSOR - SCHETKY BUS & VAN SALES!! Don’t miss our Transit Takeover Party on Wednesday evening (April 13th) at Last Territory, a Western-style mini-town! We encourage our 2022 vendors to join in sponsoring this event! BBQ, drinks & entertainment included (wear your cowboy boots or flip flops)! Join the fun and catch up with your friends in the transit community!
SNEAK PEAK @ SESSION TOPICS - there is something for everyone!!
- General Session: One DOT | FTA/FHWA’s Partnership Enhances Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
- AzTA Legislative Update – Local, State, and Federal
- Next Steps in Securing Local Match
- A Myriad of Obstacles - Reworking the Downtown Phoenix Bus Network
- Beyond Performative Allyship: Ten Takeaways for Leveraging your Diversity & Inclusion Council
- FTA Environmental 101: Environmental Compliance and Categorical Exclusions
- Land Use, Transit and the Economic Impact
- National RTAP: Effective Tribal Transit Leadership and Maintaining Strong Tribal Council Relationship
- National RTAP: Tribal Transit Planning
- National RTAP Update and eLearning Overview
- FTA Grants Overview
- TSA/DHS Suspicious Activity/ IED Recognition
- PLUS ... Offer A Mobile Trip Planner Using Free GTFS Builder, a free Hands-on Workshop with Marcy Jaffe, MBA, MPA, Transnnovation Inc, support for National Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP) GTFS Builder
As we explore how to welcome back riders in 2022, can your riders find you with a no-cost billboard that answers “here we are and here’s where we go? “National RTAP’s free toolkit will put your bus stops and next departures on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Transit App, CityMapper & more. This will be hands-on, confidence building training (or you are welcome to observe).
Bring your laptop with Excel and Google Earth Desktop version. Please sign-up with this link. Let’s save many hours for your dispatchers who answer “when’s the next bus to..?” and soon riders will carry your current schedule on their phone - with no downloads needed! Looking forward to having you join us. (*Pre-registration is required for this workshop. Please sign-up with this link )
|TUESDAY, APRIL 12|
|9 am - 12 pm||Vendor/Vehicle Set-up (Turquoise Ballroom & Foyer)|
|9 - 10:30 am||Mobility Managers Meeting|
|10:45 am - Noon||Tribal Meet & Greet - Facilitated by Donovan Gomez, Transit Administrator, Hope Senom Transit|
|Noon - 6 pm||Registration|
|Noon - 6 pm||Vendor Expo & Vehicle Showcase OPEN (Turquoise Ballroom & Foyer)|
|2 - 4 pm||Rural Transit Meet & Greet|
|4 - 6 pm||Welcome Reception & Vendor Expo /Vehicle Showcase (Includes drinks & light refreshments)|
|WEDNESDAY, APRIL 13|
|7:30 am - 5:30 pm||Vendor Expo & Vehicle Showcase OPEN (Turquoise Ballroom & Foyer)|
|7:30 - 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|8:30 - 10 am||Welcome Session (Turquoise Ballroom)|
|10 - 10:45 am||AM Break - SPONSORED BY: MV TRANSPORTATION|
|10:45 - 11:45 am||Breakout Sessions|
|12 - 1:30 pm||Networking Lunch - SPONSORED BY: TRANSDEV (Turquoise Ballroom)|
|1:30 - 2:30 pm||Breakout Sessions|
|2:30 - 3 pm||PM Break - SPONSORED BY: KEOLIS|
|3 - 4/4:30 pm||Breakout Sessions|
|4 - 6 pm||Vendor Expo & Vehicle Showcase Reception - SPONSORED BY: CREATIVE BUS SALES|
|6 - 8 pm||Transit Takeover Party! @ Last Territory - SPONSORED BY: SCHETKY BUS & VAN SALES|
|THURSDAY, APRIL 14|
|8 - 9 am||Breakfast|
|9 - 10 am||Breakout Sessions|
|10 - 10:30 am||AM Break|
|10:30 - 11:30 am||Breakout Sessions|
|11:45 am - 1:00 pm||AzTA 35th Anniversary Luncheon (Turquoise Ballroom)|
|1 - 4:30 pm||GTFS Builder Workshop w/Marcy Jaffe, National RTAP|
Our event will follow all state and venue mandated guidelines at the time of the event. We are encouraging all attendees to take responsibility for their own personal safety when attending an in-person event. CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note - we are unable to issue refunds; however, we welcome substitutions at any time—Email email@example.com.
Vendor Information (Schedule & Shipping Information)
Your Vendor Package Includes:
- One full conference registration including breakfasts, lunches and ALL receptions for April 12-14th.
- Six-foot skirted table in carpeted area and two chairs, including power if needed.
- Vendor tables are located around the perimeter of the Ballroom & in the Foyer and will be labeled/assigned by AzTA on Tuesday, April 12th.
- Tables will be labeled with your company name for check in & set-up on Tuesday, April 12th, between 9am-12pm
- Vendor Expo & Vehicle Showcase opens on Tuesday, April 12th - Noon to 6pm
- Vendors can tear down after the Vendor Expo & Vehicle Showcase Reception on Wednesday pm or the next morning.
*Vendors who are also Conference Sponsors will have priority placement in the Ballroom.
If you have any materials or booth items to ship to the resort, please use the address/ instructions below. Please schedule packages/materials to be delivered after April 7th to avoid confusion with other events happening at the venue.
Vendor First/Last Name/ Vendor Company Name
c/o Hilton Tucson El Conquistador
10000 N. Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85704
(AzTA/ADOT April Conference)